It’s time to pop that bubbly because it’s celebration season! Whether it’s a graduate you love, your favorite couple’s wedding, or a baby shower on the way… say congratulations to the ones you love most. Nothing says “congrats” better than a little bit of champagne, and nothing says “let’s party” better than a little bit of punch! We’re throwing both together to create the ultimate drink with this champagne punch cocktail. Sophisticated but cool, this drink is the perfect way to say congratulations and let’s celebrate this summer!
CHAMPAGNE PUNCH WITH BERRIES
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cans lemon lime soda
- 3 cups fresh or frozen berries
- 2 limes thinly sliced
- optional garnish: mint sprigs
- Pour the champagne, limeade and lemon lime soda into a pitcher; stir until thoroughly combined.
- If using fresh fruit, muddle 1/2 cup of the berries at the bottom of the pitcher, then add the remaining berries. If using frozen fruit, simply pour the frozen berries into the pitcher.
- Add the sliced limes to the pitcher, and garnish with mint sprigs if desired. Serve immediately.
Imagery via Dinner at the Zoo, Paris City Vision, Pinterest
Recipe via Dinner at the Zoo